1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RIP 4Runner

Discussion in '6th Gen 4Runners (2025+)' started by Yotaholic, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Apr 11, 2024 at 6:56 AM
    Trail Runnah

Trail Runnah New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 T4R Trail Edition
    Stock
    I'm sure people said that when every new generation of the 4Runner came out after the first. It's fine, this thing is going to sell like hotcakes.

I mostly like the look, other than the front end. My major gripe with it is that I do not like the interior at all, and that the rear seat no longer folds totally flat.

I bet it drives great though, torque peak below 2K is a huge improvement over the 4-point slow.

djwantke likes this.
  2. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:09 AM
    Alloutdrs1

Alloutdrs1 New Member

Member:

Very well said, I'm disappointed they didn't put more into the t4r for the 6th Gen. Gx would have to be my go to if I needed to replace my 5th Gen now.

Yotaholic[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  3. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:18 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    yeah the 4L is gutless below about 3k rpm and really shines at 4k rpm. you pretty much have to WOT trying to get that beast to get moving in big city merging to get up to 70 mph in typical ATL driving on i285 when i go back home to visit.

kenwrob and Trail Runnah[QUOTED] like this.
  4. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:25 AM
    LastRide

LastRide New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2024 Limited - Classic Silver
    I had one exactly like that. It was my first 4Runner and I'm now on my 4th. That 2003 Silver V8 FT4wd may have been the best one of the bunch, and I wish I still had it.

NoDak[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:32 AM
    McSpazatron

McSpazatron New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 4runner OR
    Dobinson IMS Warn Bumper CaliRaised Sliders 285/70 K02s
    Yes, it truly is a manual lever that truly directly shifts the transfer case.

upload_2024-4-11_9-21-10.jpg

upload_2024-4-11_9-39-22.jpg

upload_2024-4-11_9-40-5.jpg

However, the transfer case is only responsible for engaging the front driveshaft. Complete 4wd engagement requires that the front diff connects to the front cv axles. That’s done with the ADD, which is an electro-mechanical actuator.

The reason a lever is desirable is because it lets you feel what these transfer cases doing. For example, it’s really easy to shift at a bad moment and the lever will let you know that the trans case did not like the shift. You learn to avoid shifting in those conditions. But with a dial, an electro-mechanical actuator does the shifting, and if you’re shifting at a bad time, you’ll just wonder why the light is blinking and it doesn’t want to engage. It makes it harder to learn what the machine likes and doesn’t like .

Having a lever also means it’s one less actuator to fail. It’s not uncommon for them to seize up on older 4runners that aren’t used very frequently in four-wheel-drive. Replacing the TC actuator is actually more difficult (requires splitting the case),and probably more expensive than buying a new transfer case. Sure, you’ll still have the ADD that can fail, but those can be replaced by a mechanichally inclined novice willing to put in a few hours of work.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  6. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:39 AM
    jharkin

jharkin New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Boston suburbs
    Vehicle:
    2023 Black Pro
    Its funny how many people still think that if a cars exhaust note doesn't rumble like a 1968 Chevelle SS its no good. And yet half these millennial and post millennial kids complaining have probably never even sat in an American V8 much less driven one.

I remember when we used to have a 90s Suburban with the 350 that my dad used for his carpentry business. Hell yeah that truck rumbled like a real mans truck. You could climb into the engine bay and sit on the fenders when working on it. But it had the acceleration of a Sherman tank and was an absolute $*$)(^ to try and park anywhere. I drove it quite a bit helping my dad when I was in college and hated it.

Conversely the first car I ever bought cash with my own money was a 2003 Acura RSX S-type. basically a renamed Integra. 200hp naturally aspirated VTEC 2.0 inline 4. It only had ~140ft-lb of torque most of that was up high around 3000-6000rpm. But it peaked out at 200hp at 7800rpm, just a split second before the rev limiter would kick in at 8100. Putting your foot in it and running it to redline through the first couple gears put an ear to ear gin on my face. It screamed like a formula 1 car and could light up the tires no prob in first gear in spite of that "lowly" torque. (remember all you need to turn peaky horsepower into a boatload of wheel torque is short gearing) If you where not afraid of "fast engine sounds" and drove it like you stole it its was one of the most fun street cars Ive had. You had to stop at 3rd gear however, redline past 2nd could get you arrested...

BTW, drove it for 11 years and ran that engine to 8000 rpm almost daily and the only thing that ever needed replacing was a bad secondary o2 sensor around 60k. Took me 10minutes to change.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  7. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:40 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    what he said ^^^

:)

but it really comes down to, would you rather a $50 part break or a $1000 part break.

8. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:43 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    omg that brings back memories of a girlfriends old delta 88 with a 454 in it. big @$$ boat, heavy as a tank and moved like molasses off the line.

TexasFunRunner likes this.
  9. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:43 AM
    PointmanUSMC

PointmanUSMC New Member

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2023 Black TRD ORP 4 Runner Bronze Rims
    I am positive the Toyota GM's have a 5/10 year plan and that eventually come to the conclusion they have too many SUV's in their lineup. Seqouia, LandCruiser, 4 Runner, Rav 4. More than likely they will babystep shrink the 4 runner down both in weight and interior space to appease the emissions board. Eventually remove the Rav4. The new 4 Runner will probably be their low end line up where the Land Cruiser and Seqouia their new mid top trims. This would give them the opportunity to gently nudge you over to one of their other models. The Land Cruiser could be the new "4 Runner" to own for future gens. We just happen to be on the cusp of that change. Hooray for the 5th gens, last of a dying breed before they shrink them down. If I stayed with Toyota, I could be swayed to go for a Land Cruiser if they make it more rugged like the originals. I'd be ok with the next gen 4 runners being the entry level stuff for the kiddos. I always had a fond place in my heart for those older Land Cruisers from the 70s. Rugged as Hell. . .

[​IMG]

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60442127/2025-toyota-4runner-2024-toyota-land-cruiser-compared/

djwantke and TacoGeeloor like this.
  10. Apr 11, 2024 at 7:53 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    the rav4 should have stayed small like the first few gen's. currently its way to big. now you have to compete with the highlander and grand highlander (which beats the shit out of the sequoia on interior specs).

uni-body
    corolla cross > rav4 > venza > highlander > grand highlander

bof
    4runner > lc250 > sequoia

the problem you have is interior wise and functionality the overlapped is starting to blur pretty bad and the main driving force (moms and kids) this is the layout for those soccer moms

corolla cross > rav4 > venza > highlander > 4runner > lc250 > sequoia > grand highlander

i do see that the price points caters from the low end to the high end and what function its filling

11. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:00 AM
    jharkin

jharkin New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Boston suburbs
    Vehicle:
    2023 Black Pro

heheh.. probably cool as hell though.

Im a car nut. My dad was a car nut. I like new but I also like old. Oldest car I ever got a ride in was a 1915 model T... they guy wouldnt let me drive it but I really wanted to. Also have ridden in Model As, a 1938 Dodge couple and the oldest I got to drive myself was a 1955 Chevy sedan with the straight 6 and 3 on the tree. You think driving a 5th gen on the highway is scary, try approaching an intersection with non-power 4 wheel drum brakes:eek:

Over the years Ive had the chance to drive all kinds of varying things... gen 3 1980s Vett that a cousin owned(sadly was an auto), my high school friends Dad 1980s F250 with manual hubs and a 4speed manual, varous other Ford, Chevy pickups. As a kid my Dad was really into British and European sports cars so I got rides in and/or drove Jags, MGs, and even once a diesel Peuogot. In college I drove my roomates gen 1 Tacoma with manual. My own gen 2 Tacoma auto with an even slower version of the 4.0.. Right after college all my friends where into 90s/2000s hot hatches and sport sedans - We all drove each others - I had the Acura, my best buddy had a bugeye WRX with cobb stage 2 pack, one roomate had a use E36 M3 and another had a B5 generation Audi S4.One guy even had a 1970s Alfa Romeo Spider convertable ( the kind that had mechanical fuel injection)... that was the wierdest to drive oof all as you where seated low and reclined back like a race car but the gearshift lever was as long as a truck. I also got to drive a few generations of Miata's and those where almost too perfect for hte road... just enough to have fun but not so good you couldnt legally push them. I even got a ride in a couple differnet Teslas and as much as we all love torque those will push you back in your seat like no gasoline car Ive ever driven.

Point is, the spice of life is to try it all and have fun.

Go Birds likes this.
  12. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:06 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    yeah i had some interesting chances as a teen that i was too stupid to realize until 20+ yrs later.

had a chance to buy a yenko camaro but didnt like the color and had no clue what a yenko was (this was the late 70s early 80's i think (1979 or 1980)

also was shown a cosworth vega with side draft webbers with the EFI ripped out. really didnt like the body style of a vega and it was brown. but man that engine was worth its weight in gold

forgot to add, this was family selling pricing back then.

13. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:12 AM
    RumHamRunner73

RumHamRunner73 Dead on with a zero

Member:
    First Name:
    Philip
    Oakboro, N.C
    Vehicle:
    2022 4 Runner Limited. Blizzard Pearl
    Did they swap out from the stock Oldsmobile engine to the 454? The olds 455 would have been a hoot also back then.

That would have been wild.

14. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:25 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    it was mom's car that she let the daughter drive around. thank god the 80's had cheap gas. scrounging up $5 or $10 gas to cruise the night.

it was very old when she drove it (girlfriend). but it was stock with a 454 from what i remember (i was just starting high school in 1981)

15. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:30 AM
    Trail Runnah

Trail Runnah New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 T4R Trail Edition
    Stock
    I think the Sequoia should probably go away. I don't know the official sales numbers, but since they came out I've only seen a handful of them. It's not that's a bad product, but I just don't think that Toyota can compete in this segment. GM and Ford own the full size SUV segment.

I like the lc250, but I kind of think that the Land Cruiser should have went away too, at least in the US. Name recognition is good, but sales have never been high. I think there's too much overlap between the GX and LC pricing, and I'm sure the 4Runner will end up right in that same range as well.

The Rav4 has gotten bigger, but with the hybrid option it's relatively fuel efficient and a great vehicle for a lot of people. I just wish that they would make an version with actual off-road capability, at least comparable to a Subaru. Kind of like what Jeep did with the KL Cherokee, having a low-range and mechanical locking diff. Just with a much better execution, of course.

Do people even buy Venzas? I see a lot of the first gens around, I think they're decent looking cars, the current generation just looks awkward and I really don't see a reason for it to exist.

I think the Corolla cross looks decent, but it's just a very bland vehicle. I do think it's a perfect "starter" kind of vehicle, for the people that originally bought RAV4s.

16. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:31 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    and to continue my other discussion. just be mindful i was 15 yr kid at the time and was not into cars and my mom offered to buy me a car (new or used)

the yenko was yellow, meh i didnt like yellow (plus uncle eddie had died recently and it was his car, so i wasnt to keen on it)

the vega, outside of the engine (since it was a cosworth) i really didnt like the color or the body

next was a rx-7 red, like it alot, drove it around over the weekend with the girls (amanda and sharon) with the back flipped up (and sucked the fumes in doing that). very fun but it was used and meh

finally saw a toyota celica gt fastback in dark blue with the rear black window louvers, fell in love with it, flip up head lights, great stereo (at the time) and it was brand new and way more sporty looking than the camaro, vega, rx-7.

boy was i dumb looking back, but man the memories from high school couldnt be beat.

Rob41 likes this.
  17. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:37 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    1. rav4 does have a off road theme one, called the adventure
    2. venza just needs to die, the gap between the current rav4 and highlander is so minute that the cost difference isnt worth it.
    3. grand highlander will eat the highlander sales, might as well kill it cause the gap between the rav4 and highlander is minor interior wise, but price wise its a pretty big gap to jump
    4. the cross is great to get a cheap suv, but man it lacks alot of features that you should just save up and get a rav4 (not the LE)
    5. the LC250 is in a weird spot. its technically the same as a 4runner, but it does have a very small niche for those that want the featues of the limited with the features of the trd pro which you cant get in the 4runner line but can in a LC250 in 1 package
    6. once the grand highlander came out, it clobbered the sequoia in everything that people were looking for in the sequoia.

18. Apr 11, 2024 at 8:51 AM
    Trail Runnah

Trail Runnah New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 T4R Trail Edition
    Stock

RAV4 Adventure, and TRD for that matter, are pretty much just appearance packages. I've seen multiple video reviews of these, they don't compare to a Subaru in capability. And I'm not a Subaru fan, they're really not off-road vehicles either, but at least they do have decent soft roader capability.

NoDak[QUOTED] likes this.
  19. Apr 11, 2024 at 9:25 AM
    mac1usa

mac1usa New Member

Member:

Thanks for the explanation I can appreciate all this. This is how we learn

McSpazatron[QUOTED] likes this.
  20. Apr 11, 2024 at 9:45 AM
    PointmanUSMC

PointmanUSMC New Member

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    Your life sounds a lot like mine. I've been into cars and bikes for my entire life. Ridden and driven more "classic" cars than I can count. Been in that scene for years. I agree wholeheartedly that you should enjoy life try as many as you can. I had one fella comment on my VW Scout post that said he would "never own a Volkswagen". I found that hard to believe and thought he probably said that because he just worked for Toyota. Especially given their pedigree and the brands that fall under their ownership. There aren't too many brands I would wash away entirely on name or reputation alone. I can always find something from any one brand I would consider owning.

:cheers:

21. Apr 11, 2024 at 10:20 AM
    jharkin

jharkin New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Boston suburbs
    Vehicle:
    2023 Black Pro

Hehe hell yeah. :cheers: :cheers: And I left out a lot of the less interesting ones - like all the Toyota sedans, Honda Civics and Accords we owned over the years all the way back to an original '77 Civic CVCC hatchback in Yellow. Some of my first exposure to wrenching was helping my Dad work on that one in grade school. Or all the various SUVs of different makes and models we had. Including an early gen Pathfinder... and a Ford Exploer my mom owned that was from the time period of the Firestone tire debacle (and was living in Detroit at the time). Or the road trip cars--- when I was really young we had one of those 1970s two tone Dodge vans iwth all hte stickers on hte window and later they got a (sencond gen i think?) Ford Taurus wagon - that one caught fire on the highway once (poser steering line blew and sprayed fluid all over the exhaust) and my dad keeps an extinguisher in the car to this day as a result.

Oooh... another fun one I forgot. Another college buddy was a Vovlo nut and built one of those "Turbo Brick" conversions - 1980sometihng 240 wagon with a Ford v8 swap. He scared the you know what out of me driving that around.

I was into bikes for a while too and got my license but the mrs. put her foot down that was a non negotiable when we married....

22. Apr 11, 2024 at 10:22 AM
    4R777

4R777 New Member

Member:
    I wonder how Toyota determines where the first one off the assembly line goes. 1 of 100,000+

23. Apr 11, 2024 at 11:15 AM
    NoDak

NoDak New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JR
    North Dakota
    you will never see 1 in the hands of a regular consumer as far as toyota is concerned for regular models. halo models are different (LFA as an example)

mules are are part of the numbering.

24. Apr 11, 2024 at 11:58 AM
    djwantke

djwantke New Member

Member:
    Maple Ridge, British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner Trail Premium
    Bought brand new 2016 After May 2021: -Approx 3" lift/level: Bilstein 5100's, OME 2884 590lb 3" front lift springs, SPC UCA's, ICON 158506 2" lift rear coils, diff drop -Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ LT285/70R17 Load E -Mickey Thompson Sidebiter ll 17x9, 0 offset, 5 backspace -Pro Comp black spline lugs ^installed by 4WheelParts^ -New brakes and rotors by brake shop -4-piece ARB skid kit -Smittybilt 2" nerf steps -MBRP black exhaust tip, chopped OEM -Drivers side OEM FJ oh shit handle -All blacked out emblems -Blacked out roof rails -4x WeatherTech window rain guards -OEM custom rear mud flap deletes -KICK BACK MUD FLAPS 12" WIDE - BLACK TOP AND BLACK WEIGHT -FRAM EXTRA GUARD CA10835 engine air filter -1797 LED tricolor fog bulbs Yellow 3000K White 6000K Blue 15000K 28W 4000LM -Armour paint lower rear bumper -Front bumper high stage high clearance cut -Fenders cut straight across, pink reservoir sprayed black -4Runner Lifestyle sequential fog fangs -4Runner Lifestyle smoked taillight decals -Pedal Commander -Rear passenger cargo mounted 120v truck tire pump -4x Spidertrax 1.25" black aluminum wheel spacers -Yota Twins Paracord Hatch Strap sand camo -Teton Workshop hard anodized matte black aluminum shift knob -Ditch flood lights 4 LED 20w 1400lm w/ OEM hood mounts on OEM style dash switch -Backup flood lights under bumper 6 LED 18w 1500lm on OEM style dash switch -Body Mount Chop; cut, weld, paint -Fender mount chop, re-weld, paint -Fender Liner cut behind wheel (I cut liner in front of wheel clean off at top of viper cut) -Wheel well firewall hammering, painting ^done by Arc One Industries^ -valance cap trim -Agency6 Black Shackle Block 2" US Certified 6061 T6 CNC machined aluminum -DRT fab universal hitch skid -ACDelco inner tie rods, outer tie rods, bellows -Full Dr. KDSS switch kit -March 31 Behind grille 13-1/4" 32 LED light bar + wide-angle, eagle-eye lens 6000lm on OEM style dash switch -RAA Powder coated steel roof rack cargo basket, 1" side rails, 64" x 39" x 6", 250lb limit -roof gas can, water can, shovel -PEAKTOW PTT0063 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier 51-1/2 x 17-1/2 x 4 inches 500 lbs. Capacity (trips only) -July/2023: purchased first needed SPC balljoint replacement kit - newly released, upgraded non-zerk sealed joints 25002 -July 15/2023: The Original Universal EZ Flares, 1". All four corners -Dec. 2023: removed bumper cover and crash bar, drilled frame, installed Apex Overland KDSS Recovery Points -Jan. 2024: SPC balljoint replacement kit - upgraded non-zerk sealed joint design 25002 -Feb. 3/ 2024: 4x KC Wire Hiders, for roof rack lighting Feb. 13/2024: New ditch lights, on new Rago Fabrication Extension brackets. 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Replacing 3inch EVERGEAR clear lens ditch light pods w/ yellow lamix-x In progress: 4th, 5th, and 6th set of off road lights Electrical components and wiring purchased, not started -roof rack scene lighting - EVERGEAR ea. 1,350 lumens, 30w, 3-¾" round floods. Custom, side mounted w/ galvanized flat bar And -roof rack upper ditch lights - 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to front corners And -roof rack reverse amber pods / secondary hazard lights. 20W 2000Lm 2-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to rear side And -roof rack F1 smoked chase light w/ lighting effects. Custom bolted to rear side -POR15 rust proofing line-up, 3-step process PAUSED until 70⁰ weather Bought, in the garage queue: -BlueFire 6-Circuit Fuse Block with LED Indicator & Protection Cover -Blue Sea Systems 100A Circuit Breaker w/ reset lever -Rust prevention •New can POR15, 2x Black Fluid Film, long spray nozzle attachments, 2x PB Surface Shield, 1x Chainwax •partially used POR15 Degreaser, Metal Prep Wanted - PerryParts or Wheelers bump stops, self fabricated limb risers (seasonal, removable), 1" body lift, powder coated center winch bumper w/ large bar (got no tss), rear steel bumper w/ tire carrier for an LT285 Kumho on steely, sliders, bolt on cat shields
    Useful Torque no doubt. 5th gen just looks better. Less blocky, less body panel layers, smoother lines. Less is more. I honestly like my front end quite a bit more. Also, do 6th gen taillights look too small now to anyone else, they don't wow me.

Screenshot_20240411-111536.png
    Screenshot_20240410-185636.png

25. Apr 11, 2024 at 2:29 PM
    PointmanUSMC

PointmanUSMC New Member

Member:
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    The not so distant future....

My uncle has a country place
    That no one knows about
    He says it used to be a farm
    Before the Motor Law
    And on Sundays I elude the eyes
    And hop the Turbine Freight
    To far outside the Wire
    Where my white-haired uncle waits

Jump to the ground
    As the Turbo slows to cross the borderline
    Run like the wind
    As excitement shivers up and down my spine
    Down in his barn
    My uncle preserved for me an old machine
    For fifty odd years
    To keep it as new has been his dearest dream

I strip away the old debris
    That hides a shining car
    A brilliant 5th Gen 4 Runner
    From a better vanished time
    I fire up the willing engine
    Responding with a roar
    Tires spitting gravel
    I commit my weekly crime. . . .

26. Apr 11, 2024 at 2:31 PM
    Rob41

Rob41 Veteran

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Northern Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2023 Supercharged 4Runner TRD
    Magnuson Supercharger, CSF Performance Radiator, Eibach Pro-Truck Series 2R suspension, SCS Ray10 Bronze Wheels, Pedal Monster, TRD Pro Grill, TRD Pro Roof Rack
    Great song and I like your sentiment :)

27. Apr 11, 2024 at 5:28 PM
    Trail Runnah

Trail Runnah New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 T4R Trail Edition
    Stock
    I absolutely hate the new front end, I agree with you there. The rest of the body lines I like, though I think the fender flare setup is not the best. I like the black flares, but I do not like that they don't continue all the way down to the rockers. Same issue with the taco, Tundra, and Sequoia.

To be honest though, I don't think the front end of the 5th gen is very good looking either. The angry catfish look is so out of date, it reminds me of an early '00s era tuner body kit.

I really think the 5th gens need an aftermarket front bumper to look good, and the viper cuts on stock bimpers look like trash.

2Toys likes this.
  28. Apr 11, 2024 at 5:33 PM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    Ouch!

29. Apr 11, 2024 at 5:34 PM
    Trail Runnah

Trail Runnah New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 T4R Trail Edition
    Stock
    It looks good on yours though!

30. Apr 11, 2024 at 5:41 PM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    :rofl:

Just mine? ;)

I would definitely agree that it's situational.

McSpazatron likes this.
To Top