1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fox 2.0 vs Eibach Pro Truck Stage 2

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by ScoobertDoobert, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Mar 27, 2024 at 7:09 AM
    Liv2Ride

Liv2Ride New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ’19 MGM Limited
    Eibach Stage 2, JBA UCA’s, K02 - 265/70, Ark guards, Sony XAV9500ES
    You’re very welcome! You won’t be disappointed.

This weekend I adjusted the PF down 1/2” on the threaded adjuster to reduce the driver side lean. That appears to have also affected the DF a bit to where DF is 22 1/4 and PF now sits at 22 1/2 but difference is not perceivable. From one of the videos I’ve seen, after a year with this kit that person experienced about 1/2” of settling, I’d be good with that. If it results in too much rake can just dial it back up.

2. Apr 13, 2024 at 5:32 PM
    Toyotafvr

Toyotafvr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Ok guys update , I got the Eibach stage 2 kit installed with the JBA UCAs . I got the same kit on my 2nd gen Tacoma and love it . When doing the build on my wife's 4 Runner I wanted to do this kit on it but I was concerned that it was going to be to stiff because she didn't want it to ride to stiff . After talking to her she informed me that she liked the way my Tacoma rides . So after a lot of research and all of your guys help I pulled the trigger. Guys I am here to tell you that it rides amazing and she loves it . As someone else said I don't know why I didn't do this on the 4 Runner sooner . I wanted to say thank you for all of you guys help and to anyone contemplating doing this kit. Do it !!! You will not be disappointed!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
    Rott4r likes this.
  3. Apr 13, 2024 at 8:06 PM
    Rott4r

Rott4r New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    23 MGM 4Runner TRD orp kdss
    Glad to hear that kit worked out! Did you go with 2 3/4” in the front?

4. Apr 13, 2024 at 8:29 PM
    Toyotafvr

Toyotafvr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    I got 2in. in the rear and the shop that installed it went up to just under 4in. up front to make up for the settling . It is a little higher in the front . I will adjust down the front after it all settles down. It has already settled a 1/4 of an inch in the front . Back is staying the same .

5. Apr 13, 2024 at 9:26 PM
    Rott4r

Rott4r New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    23 MGM 4Runner TRD orp kdss
    Eibach told me in an email out of the box it’s set to lift the front 2.75”. But it was over 3” for me. I adjusted the fronts down until it was lower then the back by 1”. Couple weeks I ago I adjusted the fronts a tad lower, now the fronts are 2”-2.25”, just so my tires don’t look so tiny since I have factory size all terrains. When I get bigger tires is when I will raise the front back up to 2.5” or 2.75”.

6. Apr 14, 2024 at 4:23 AM
    Toyotafvr

Toyotafvr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Yeah that's what mine did aswell . Plus the mechanic adjusted them a bit more to allow for setting. Mine have settled 1/4in in the front already . I will have to adjust them down after it settles. But the rears where the 1in. springs and they raise the rear 2in. Maybe its because mine is a 2X4 Im not sure . I guess will see how much it settles.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024

Products Discussed in

To Top