1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

6th gen Speculation Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen 4Runners (2025+)' started by nimby, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Jun 14, 2023 at 1:29 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:
    That is likely where it will settle and all indications are that since its a prado that is where it will be. However that also means some 4R sales are going to get cannibalizing. And that is what is perplexing to me.
    Same is their decision to introduce grand highlander. Its third row is a winner over sequoia. How many sequoias do we see off roading? They are 99% bought by soccer moms. Why would they now not choose grand highlander with more space, much better usable third row. I am going to be bold and say I question if sequoia has long term future, it is on its way out given GH does everything sequoia does, better.
    And in similar vein, why have two vehicles -- LC and 4R -- that are so close to each other in your lineup? If they shelved 4R completely and gave us 5-6 LC trims that is a different story. But as it stands, I am not sure this will not affect 4R sales 2024+.

2. Jun 14, 2023 at 1:39 PM
    Klinsman55

Klinsman55 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2024 LE silver
    nice. Looks very similar to mine. Never knew what model I had but probably the same

3. Jun 14, 2023 at 4:04 PM
    nonuniform

nonuniform New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD OR
    I see two possibilities:
    Land Cruiser becomes the real off-road competitor, maybe absorbing the top 4R trim like the TRD Pro and potential Trailhunter version, and 4Runner continues to evolve from today but without the distraction of trying to be everything to everyone in the category.

I mean, Jeep has the Wrangler and the Grand Cherokee. Wrangler is hard core off-road, Grand Cherokee can be spec'd out to be capable, but it's not as hard core.

Toyota has the Lexus GX to compete with Land Rover, the 4Runner to compete with the mid-size SUV world, and Land Cruiser to compete with Wrangler and Bronco. Sorta makes sense to me.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  4. Jun 14, 2023 at 4:05 PM
    nonuniform

nonuniform New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD OR
    Oh, I forgot, second possibility: the TrailMinx. jk.

5. Jun 14, 2023 at 4:08 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:

Sorry don’t buy that.
    You can not take such a hard turn from a 4R to a unibody vehicle like Jeep GC. Just not going to happen.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  6. Jun 14, 2023 at 4:58 PM
    Schlappesepple

Schlappesepple New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 ORP
    They easily can, but then the question would be why two midsized unibody / crossover SUVs (with the Highlander).

Thatbassguy likes this.
  7. Jun 14, 2023 at 5:02 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:
    that simply isn’t true. This is arguably the most conservative OEM, I find it extremely hard to believe Toyota will take such a drastic turn and change 4R so much with just one iteration. not gonna happen. No way.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  8. Jun 14, 2023 at 5:09 PM
    Naville

Naville New Member

Member:
    The LC is about as prestige an automotive brand as exists in the off-road /truck/SUV segment. So Toyota will probably not send their Ivanhoe in to wrestle pigs, not send Mahomes back to play flag or Judge back to Little League. They will have to take the time (and time they have taken with the 4Runner) to craft an industry leading $40-60K product to do battle with the Wrangler/Bronco . That, broadly speaking, will certainly not be a LC though a top end LC will show advantages over the competition’s top end offerings.

The Wrangler/Bronco market is lucrative and rapidly expanding. Toyota is not in the game. They have to either create a new product or retrofit an existing one. Why not one with massive brand recognition and existing popularity? And they are taking their sweet time to do it which explains all the delays. They have to get it right. 2025 may not be soon enough. But when the Gen 6 4Runner comes out, it is going to be something very special. Toyota cannot afford anything less.

The GX reveal made everything clear. The GX Overtrail edition will likely retail at $82K starting and that is just a bit more than what a 23 GX with Luxury trim and off-road add ons would have cost with inflation. The LC will come in about 10K below that mark. At $72-75K starting for the LC, and $82-85 for the GX, this pair will be equipped to lure Range Rover and Mercedes clients, but not enough Jeep or Ford fans. That is why the 4Runner has been given the job.

The common group think that says the new LC and new 4Runner will occupy the same market niche and compete with themselves is absurd. Toyota is an above average marketing company. And there is enough competition in the market as is. They do not have to compete with themselves. They will differentiate these two products to the max, and as I have laid it out to you. A rudimentary application of logic and some marketing sense makes this abundantly clear especially in the light of the GX reveal. In any case, I am excited to see all these new products. And so should you.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  9. Jun 14, 2023 at 5:25 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:

Nope!
    Current pricing on GX is starting at 59K.
    You claim it will jump up to 82K.
    In what world does that make sense? let’s start with that, and we can address other points you have raised on top of that later.

TexasFunRunner likes this.
  10. Jun 14, 2023 at 5:35 PM
    Idayota

Idayota New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 OR - Lunar Rock
    Suspension: Dobinsons IMS Struts + Springs. 2.5" front and 2.0" rear Tires: 255/80/17 Toyo Open Country A/T3 E Load
    Based on the opinions in here, the new LC “returning” to the US sounds more like an FJ Cruiser than a Land Cruiser. It’s hard to imagine the Land Cruiser of recent years being thought of as a replacement for the 4Runner if it costs twice as much. If I think of a Bronco and Jeep competitor, the FJ cruiser seems to fit the bill. I’m not that familiar with Toyota outside of the 4Runner though…

Thatbassguy and Schlappesepple like this.
  11. Jun 14, 2023 at 5:50 PM
    Naville

Naville New Member

Member:
    To start, visit your local Lexus dealer and ask them to spec a GX with the offroad features that exist say on a 4Runner TRD. To do so, you will have to go up to a Luxury trim (+$10K) and then add features (+$2000.) Now spend the money to upgrade the tires, suspension and lift on your GX. Add that to your price. You will not be far from $82K if you account for price increases due to inflation. That is where the 2024 Overtrail will be priced. On the very first video release, the MSRP for the Overtrail was posted as $81K and change, but Lexus took that note down on the official release. And that price makes perfect sense. Cheers

12. Jun 14, 2023 at 6:04 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:

WTF is a TRD? Are you saying TRD pro?

13. Jun 14, 2023 at 6:06 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:

To be clear I called on 82K GX starting price that you mentioned in your own post.
    Are you saying you didn’t mean that in your post? Lol.

14. Jun 14, 2023 at 6:55 PM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    The only thing about this that wouldn't make sense to me is that the Highlander already competes with the mainstream mid-size SUV (CUV) market. Also, it would be damn depressing to me to see the 4Runner be come a watered down crossover like the Jeep Grand Cherokee.

15. Jun 14, 2023 at 7:26 PM
    4runningMan

4runningMan New Member

Member:
    New Mexico
    This has long been my fear- that Toyota would do to the 4runner what Nissan did to the Pathfinder. It was a “truck”. Now it’s a “car”. Chevy Blazer, same thing.

kolter45 and Thatbassguy like this.
  16. Jun 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM
    Thatbassguy

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    The existence of the Highlander is the only thing that makes me confident that they won't do it. It's going to be excruciating waiting for the actual reveal of the next generation.

17. Jun 14, 2023 at 7:39 PM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:
    nisaan can not make Up their mind lol. I don’t know how many renaming and rebranding they have done to the Infiniti sedan and suv lineup. As a company Toyota has always been more about evolution; I will be shocked if 6th gen 4R is unibody. I am sure I will not be alone.

my contention is that it seems 4R product is at an inflection point. I can not reconcile it and LC in same lineup, unless you are claiming you will eat more share of that market segment from other OEMs with these two combined and won’t cause them to compete against each other. I claim they will.

18. Jun 14, 2023 at 7:47 PM
    Klinsman55

Klinsman55 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2024 LE silver
    Does anyone think they will just end the 4Runner and fill the gap with a $50-$70k LC?

19. Jun 14, 2023 at 10:24 PM
    4runningMan

4runningMan New Member

Member:
    New Mexico
    Ha this has crossed my mind. Can’t be many 4runner fans that wouldn’t be more than satisfied with a “Land Cruiser” if it checked all the boxes and then some. And the LC name (and history) feels like a “step up”.

But that prices a lot of people out of an entry level Toyota off road capable SUV. Rav4 and Highlander’s aren’t SUV’s in my mind. They’re cars.

Thatbassguy likes this.
  20. Jun 14, 2023 at 10:30 PM
    nonuniform

nonuniform New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD OR
    WTF are you talking about?

What a bunch of ninnies you all are.

I was merely comparing Landcruiser and 4Runner to Wrangler and Grand Cherokee from a product strategy standpoint.

At no time did I say the 4R would become a unibody.

Jesus. Can anyone here read?

21. Jun 15, 2023 at 2:26 AM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:
    calm down. No need for name calling.

Since it’s a unibody design when you compared JGC with 4R, that is naturally where I went.
    So what you are saying is Toyota 1. Retains 4R body on frame design and 2. Makes 4R more refined. What is the point then of retaining the frame?

22. Jun 15, 2023 at 3:54 AM
    TexasFunRunner

TexasFunRunner New Member

Member:
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    SUV
    Fellow members, this happens with every new model launch, some newbie salesmen, who thinks he knows more than the average enthusiast, joins said new model forum, posts lots of "lets baffle them with BS", and then ignores questions from members.

Yes @Naville, we knew your type from your first post and you confirmed it by refusing to reply to me asking you:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2023
    kolter45 and broken-giver like this.
  23. Jun 15, 2023 at 4:00 AM
    TexasFunRunner

TexasFunRunner New Member

Member:
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    SUV
    @Landcruiser949, posted a video on his CruisingTheLand youtube channel on June 4th. He explains he has been invited by a marketing company, "who has been engaged by Toyota" to meet with owners of Land Cruisers from 2010 and newer for a "Marketing Survey'' meeting on or about June 5th in California. He was under the impression it is to ask Land Cruiser owners what they want in a new Land Cruiser. He has to sign an NDA so he will not be able to share what he learns. You can see from his video he owns a driveway and garage full of Land Cruisers.

Those following the Toyota forums for the last year or so knew the new Land Cruiser was already being launched. In fact, user @Carmaker1, an industry insider who posts on a number of Toyota forums, has posted that he had heard about it back in October 2019 in posts going back a year or more. Any marketing surveys that affected the design would have taken place 4 or 5 years ago.

By connecting the dots here is what we can surmise, Toyota has hired Saatchi & Saatchi of Los Angeles, who has been Toyota's advertising agency for more than 20 years, to conduct the meeting, which is again, is being held in California. So what could the meeting really be about? We are about 3 to 5 months from the Land Cruiser Reveal and about 9 months from the launch. Now is the perfect time for a marketing company to start planning the marketing campaign they want to rollout. It is believed the price point of the new Land Cruiser will move down market, to compete with the Bronco Badlands and Jeep Rubicon models. There will be an entire new demographic of buyers Toyota wants to reach and what better way to rollout the new model than by touting its heritage. We know that works, look at the similar Bronco marketing campaign and the backlog of buyers.

https://youtu.be/c5Pqh1oH69Q

nimby[OP] and broken-giver like this.
  24. Jun 15, 2023 at 5:34 AM
    Thatbassguy

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    I don't see them bringing back the "FJ Cruiser". The "FJ Cruiser" was kind of an insult to the FJ Landcruisers it was supposed to be a tribute to.

If they want to compete with Jeep, they'll need something better than that, and better than any version of the Landcruiser we've gotten in the US in the last 20+ years.

I expect it to either be the 4Runner or Landcruiser if they decide to compete with Jeep, and/or the Bronco. The current 4Runner could compete with the Bronco with a few tweaks, though. That is, unless people want it to be as ugly as the Bronco. That would take more effort. :D

Cooper2019 and Doglover2003 like this.
  25. Jun 15, 2023 at 6:36 AM
    Klinsman55

Klinsman55 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    K
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2024 LE silver
    Good info

Really makes me wonder though if this is last year of 4Runner and the LC is stepping in to replace to fill that spot.

We are getting teasers and some little crumbs of info already about the LC but I dont recall so far any legit crumb of anything about 2024 4Runner. Unless there is an overlap of current 4Runner with the first year of LC and then the 4 Runner is retired and fades off into the sunset

26. Jun 15, 2023 at 6:38 AM
    Thatbassguy

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    This has been addressed numerous times. There is no reason to think the 4Runner is going away at this point.

nimby[OP] and TexasFunRunner like this.
  27. Jun 15, 2023 at 7:24 AM
    djwantke

djwantke New Member

Member:
    Maple Ridge, British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner Trail Premium
    Bought brand new 2016 After May 2021: -Approx 3" lift/level: Bilstein 5100's, OME 2884 590lb 3" front lift springs, SPC UCA's, ICON 158506 2" lift rear coils, diff drop -Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ LT285/70R17 Load E -Mickey Thompson Sidebiter ll 17x9, 0 offset, 5 backspace -Pro Comp black spline lugs ^installed by 4WheelParts^ -New brakes and rotors by brake shop -4-piece ARB skid kit -Smittybilt 2" nerf steps -MBRP black exhaust tip, chopped OEM -Drivers side OEM FJ oh shit handle -All blacked out emblems -Blacked out roof rails -4x WeatherTech window rain guards -OEM custom rear mud flap deletes -KICK BACK MUD FLAPS 12" WIDE - BLACK TOP AND BLACK WEIGHT -FRAM EXTRA GUARD CA10835 engine air filter -1797 LED tricolor fog bulbs Yellow 3000K White 6000K Blue 15000K 28W 4000LM -Armour paint lower rear bumper -Front bumper high stage high clearance cut -Fenders cut straight across, pink reservoir sprayed black -4Runner Lifestyle sequential fog fangs -4Runner Lifestyle smoked taillight decals -Pedal Commander -Rear passenger cargo mounted 120v truck tire pump -4x Spidertrax 1.25" black aluminum wheel spacers -Yota Twins Paracord Hatch Strap sand camo -Teton Workshop hard anodized matte black aluminum shift knob -Ditch flood lights 4 LED 20w 1400lm w/ OEM hood mounts on OEM style dash switch -Backup flood lights under bumper 6 LED 18w 1500lm on OEM style dash switch -Body Mount Chop; cut, weld, paint -Fender mount chop, re-weld, paint -Fender Liner cut behind wheel (I cut liner in front of wheel clean off at top of viper cut) -Wheel well firewall hammering, painting ^done by Arc One Industries^ -valance cap trim -Agency6 Black Shackle Block 2" US Certified 6061 T6 CNC machined aluminum -DRT fab universal hitch skid -ACDelco inner tie rods, outer tie rods, bellows -Full Dr. KDSS switch kit -March 31 Behind grille 13-1/4" 32 LED light bar + wide-angle, eagle-eye lens 6000lm on OEM style dash switch -RAA Powder coated steel roof rack cargo basket, 1" side rails, 64" x 39" x 6", 250lb limit -roof gas can, water can, shovel -PEAKTOW PTT0063 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier 51-1/2 x 17-1/2 x 4 inches 500 lbs. Capacity (trips only) -July/2023: purchased first needed SPC balljoint replacement kit - newly released, upgraded non-zerk sealed joints 25002 -July 15/2023: The Original Universal EZ Flares, 1". All four corners -Dec. 2023: removed bumper cover and crash bar, drilled frame, installed Apex Overland KDSS Recovery Points -Jan. 2024: SPC balljoint replacement kit - upgraded non-zerk sealed joint design 25002 -Feb. 3/ 2024: 4x KC Wire Hiders, for roof rack lighting Feb. 13/2024: New ditch lights, on new Rago Fabrication Extension brackets. 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Replacing 3inch EVERGEAR clear lens ditch light pods w/ yellow lamix-x In progress: 4th, 5th, and 6th set of off road lights Electrical components and wiring purchased, not started -roof rack scene lighting - EVERGEAR ea. 1,350 lumens, 30w, 3-¾" round floods. Custom, side mounted w/ galvanized flat bar And -roof rack upper ditch lights - 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to front corners And -roof rack reverse amber pods / secondary hazard lights. 20W 2000Lm 2-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to rear side And -roof rack F1 smoked chase light w/ lighting effects. Custom bolted to rear side -POR15 rust proofing line-up, 3-step process PAUSED until 70⁰ weather Bought, in the garage queue: -BlueFire 6-Circuit Fuse Block with LED Indicator & Protection Cover -Blue Sea Systems 100A Circuit Breaker w/ reset lever -Rust prevention •New can POR15, 2x Black Fluid Film, long spray nozzle attachments, 2x PB Surface Shield, 1x Chainwax •partially used POR15 Degreaser, Metal Prep Wanted - PerryParts or Wheelers bump stops, self fabricated limb risers (seasonal, removable), 1" body lift, powder coated center winch bumper w/ large bar (got no tss), rear steel bumper w/ tire carrier for an LT285 Kumho on steely, sliders, bolt on cat shields
    Hope ya'll 6th Gen'ers are excited for your big stamped 4RUNNER on the back! :p just like your Bronco friends now

41H9mkFHy8L.jpg

Thatbassguy likes this.
  28. Jun 15, 2023 at 7:26 AM
    djwantke

djwantke New Member

Member:
    Maple Ridge, British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    2016 4Runner Trail Premium
    Bought brand new 2016 After May 2021: -Approx 3" lift/level: Bilstein 5100's, OME 2884 590lb 3" front lift springs, SPC UCA's, ICON 158506 2" lift rear coils, diff drop -Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ LT285/70R17 Load E -Mickey Thompson Sidebiter ll 17x9, 0 offset, 5 backspace -Pro Comp black spline lugs ^installed by 4WheelParts^ -New brakes and rotors by brake shop -4-piece ARB skid kit -Smittybilt 2" nerf steps -MBRP black exhaust tip, chopped OEM -Drivers side OEM FJ oh shit handle -All blacked out emblems -Blacked out roof rails -4x WeatherTech window rain guards -OEM custom rear mud flap deletes -KICK BACK MUD FLAPS 12" WIDE - BLACK TOP AND BLACK WEIGHT -FRAM EXTRA GUARD CA10835 engine air filter -1797 LED tricolor fog bulbs Yellow 3000K White 6000K Blue 15000K 28W 4000LM -Armour paint lower rear bumper -Front bumper high stage high clearance cut -Fenders cut straight across, pink reservoir sprayed black -4Runner Lifestyle sequential fog fangs -4Runner Lifestyle smoked taillight decals -Pedal Commander -Rear passenger cargo mounted 120v truck tire pump -4x Spidertrax 1.25" black aluminum wheel spacers -Yota Twins Paracord Hatch Strap sand camo -Teton Workshop hard anodized matte black aluminum shift knob -Ditch flood lights 4 LED 20w 1400lm w/ OEM hood mounts on OEM style dash switch -Backup flood lights under bumper 6 LED 18w 1500lm on OEM style dash switch -Body Mount Chop; cut, weld, paint -Fender mount chop, re-weld, paint -Fender Liner cut behind wheel (I cut liner in front of wheel clean off at top of viper cut) -Wheel well firewall hammering, painting ^done by Arc One Industries^ -valance cap trim -Agency6 Black Shackle Block 2" US Certified 6061 T6 CNC machined aluminum -DRT fab universal hitch skid -ACDelco inner tie rods, outer tie rods, bellows -Full Dr. KDSS switch kit -March 31 Behind grille 13-1/4" 32 LED light bar + wide-angle, eagle-eye lens 6000lm on OEM style dash switch -RAA Powder coated steel roof rack cargo basket, 1" side rails, 64" x 39" x 6", 250lb limit -roof gas can, water can, shovel -PEAKTOW PTT0063 Hitch Mount Cargo Carrier 51-1/2 x 17-1/2 x 4 inches 500 lbs. Capacity (trips only) -July/2023: purchased first needed SPC balljoint replacement kit - newly released, upgraded non-zerk sealed joints 25002 -July 15/2023: The Original Universal EZ Flares, 1". All four corners -Dec. 2023: removed bumper cover and crash bar, drilled frame, installed Apex Overland KDSS Recovery Points -Jan. 2024: SPC balljoint replacement kit - upgraded non-zerk sealed joint design 25002 -Feb. 3/ 2024: 4x KC Wire Hiders, for roof rack lighting Feb. 13/2024: New ditch lights, on new Rago Fabrication Extension brackets. 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Replacing 3inch EVERGEAR clear lens ditch light pods w/ yellow lamix-x In progress: 4th, 5th, and 6th set of off road lights Electrical components and wiring purchased, not started -roof rack scene lighting - EVERGEAR ea. 1,350 lumens, 30w, 3-¾" round floods. Custom, side mounted w/ galvanized flat bar And -roof rack upper ditch lights - 3inch Quad Row Amber Pods from LED-Club. 32W 3200Lm 16-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to front corners And -roof rack reverse amber pods / secondary hazard lights. 20W 2000Lm 2-LED Spot Beam. Bar clamp mounted to rear side And -roof rack F1 smoked chase light w/ lighting effects. Custom bolted to rear side -POR15 rust proofing line-up, 3-step process PAUSED until 70⁰ weather Bought, in the garage queue: -BlueFire 6-Circuit Fuse Block with LED Indicator & Protection Cover -Blue Sea Systems 100A Circuit Breaker w/ reset lever -Rust prevention •New can POR15, 2x Black Fluid Film, long spray nozzle attachments, 2x PB Surface Shield, 1x Chainwax •partially used POR15 Degreaser, Metal Prep Wanted - PerryParts or Wheelers bump stops, self fabricated limb risers (seasonal, removable), 1" body lift, powder coated center winch bumper w/ large bar (got no tss), rear steel bumper w/ tire carrier for an LT285 Kumho on steely, sliders, bolt on cat shields
    This badging is even worse lol

il_fullxfull.3970160663_de1p.jpg

Doglover2003, 5thToy and Thatbassguy like this.
  29. Jun 15, 2023 at 7:52 AM
    broken-giver

broken-giver BFD

Member:
    Ugh!

30. Jun 15, 2023 at 7:55 AM
    2Toys

2Toys Imperial Star Cruiser

Member:
    First Name:
    Gordon
    NorCal