1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What would you pay for 2007 4Runner with 204k miles

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Britlopez, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Jun 8, 2021 at 11:58 AM
    Britlopez

Britlopez [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brittany
    Vehicle:
    2007 4 Runner
    Hi there
    Im trying to get some advise.. Im looking to purchase a 2007 SR5 with tow package, lifted and has nice tires. Runs great, but they are asking 9k for it and it has 204k miles which scares me. what are your thoughts?

2. Jun 8, 2021 at 12:27 PM
    leonp24

leonp24 New Member

Member:
    What maintenance records are available?

3. Jun 8, 2021 at 3:13 PM
    Tams08

Tams08 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tammy
    Vehicle:
    2008 4Runner
    3" lift, Freedom off-road adjustable coils in front and Rough country in rear. Installed heated seats on the passenger and driver seats, heats up in seconds with the flick of a switch. 2-12" subwoofer in rear of the truck, upgraded to Bose BT stereo system.
    Hi BritLopez!

If i were you and you LOVE the truck then pull the car fax; check the Vin # the dmv or at a Toyota dealership they can give you information on the maintenance and history.

I've had my 2008 4runner SR5 for 8 years. I love my 4runner! Toyota in my opinion if the previous owners were on top of the preventative maintenance stuff, you'll have a reliable vehicle for a very long time. AND Toyota transmissions are built good, just sayin:) Goodluck!

4. Jun 8, 2021 at 4:19 PM
    spencermarkd

spencermarkd New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Spencer
    Pullman, WA
    Vehicle:
    2007 Driftwood Pearl SR5
    Like others have said, check the maintenance on it, both carfax and toyota owners website. I wouldn't let the mileage scare me. Is it v6 or v8? V8 needs regular timing belts, v6 needs not much aside from oil changes.

The market is crazy right now, and a year ago that would be a high price, but currently that's not super out of line. At least based on the looking I did before I bought mine the other week.

5. Jun 9, 2021 at 2:13 PM
    RonT4R

RonT4R New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2007 4runner SR5 4WD
    254k miles here and in the past year I have spent $4500 on lift, bumper and winch and no plans on slowing down......this thing dies I will rebuild and keep on moving. If it’s in good shape, taken care of then it is really up to you. I paid $7k for mine several years back with 193k but it needed rebuilding and I have done everything except service the transmission and A/C. You can work on these and YouTube has a lot of “how to” videos on just about everything.

6. Jun 9, 2021 at 2:43 PM
    Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Be excellent to each other

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 SR5 Barcelona Red
    Who cares? This never shows everything anyway.
    The market is stupid right now. If you can, I'd wait if I were you. I'm not necessarily afraid of the miles, but that's a bit high price for my tastes.

Products Discussed in

To Top