1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Pricing Guide - 2004 4Runner V8

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by mal10015, May 7, 2024.

1. May 7, 2024 at 8:41 AM
    mal10015

mal10015 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2023 Lunar Rock Great Value TRD Pro aka TRD ORP
    Hello all, apologies if this is not the right place to post, mods please move to appropriate category.

I am potentially trading my daily BMW E91 328i Touring for a 4th gen V8. It is a 2004 with 130k miles, clean title, timing belt service recently done with a clean frame unsure of trim trying to get some info on that, but let's assume it's a Sport Edition. I do not plan on keeping the 4Runner as my wife already has a brand new 5th gen in our household and I am set on getting into something for mixed use daily/track purposes. So that being said the car will be for sale if/when the trade goes through and I have no intentions of registering or paying the tax for me to drive the car since I do have my Lexus Sportcross to get around in.

I know nothing about the early 4th gens, not sure where to price this car and this is where I look to this forum.

Any input would help, of course I can get whatever else info needed to help get a better idea of pricing. Thank you.

Products Discussed in

To Top