1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Mileage range not changing on 2005 4runner

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Ihopenpray, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Aug 2, 2021 at 11:23 AM
    Ihopenpray

Ihopenpray [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2005 toyota 4runner
    I had to have my evaporator replaced to fix the a/c. They had to take the whole dash apart and of course unplug everything. My climate control has always worked fine until now. After picking the car up from the shop I filled up the tank. Usually my mileage range automatically changes to 405 miles left with a full tank. It didn't change at all, before the gas fill up it said 317 miles, which would be accurate, after the fill up, it still said 317 miles. It is not registering the additional miles for additional gas now. How do I fix this, the mechanics haven't a clue went caused it or how to fix it.

2. Aug 2, 2021 at 11:26 AM
    Ihopenpray

Ihopenpray [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2005 toyota 4runner
    Btw, now also the actuator that redirects heat and air to your face, feet or defrost is not working after they put everything back together as well. It only directs to your face, what could they have done to mess that up?

3. Aug 10, 2021 at 12:22 AM
    Letsflyman

Letsflyman New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    96 Tacoma 400k running strong
    They did the work and messed it up. Take it back and tell them to make it right. Ought to be the common sense way to go about it. Tbh.

Thatbassguy likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top