1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LED factory Mart

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Salc1219, Jan 23, 2024.

1. Jan 23, 2024 at 9:12 AM
    Salc1219

Salc1219 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sal
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD off road Lunar rock
    None yet
    Please do not use this outfit if you want any kind of warranty or to return you product. I ordered a set of new taillights, never received mail they were shipped but then they showed up (w/o email notification). I installed next day as it was an easy install. Passenger side sequential turn signal did not work( I must admit I did like the look of the lights) I emailed and call them about send defective product and requested a replacement, since that time it has been a nightmare.

BTW over 400 for the tail lights and of course money is long gone

1st they had me shoot a video of showing the turn signal not working which I have never had to do for a defective product, then they wanted me to unplug and inspect the connection and pry them out a little( which I did not do as it broke they would blame me, lastly they had me checking their wiring to make sure it is wired correctly from the factory which it was and sent pic. this has been going on for 2 weeks I get the runaround on phone support as they will not send me to anyone else. We have prolly exchanged 15 emails. still with no MRA and them not shipping me a replacement product. At this point I want my money back as I have no faith in this companies warranty, ethics or how they treat customers.

Lastly I have reported them to the BBB, we will see what comes of that

Please spread the word this company does not care about you and their QC and support is terrible.

Apologies for going off and if I should not be adding post like this but I really do not want to see anyone go through what I am going through

ferrisDJB and hossler1788 like this.
To Top