1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT 1000 Ranch/Platinum

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by 2018 Limited, Aug 8, 2024.

1. Aug 8, 2024 at 11:28 AM
    2018 Limited

2018 Limited [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    BDR
    Vehicle:
    2018 Limited
    I just started looking at UTV’s a week or two ago. I’ve narrowed it down to the Honda Pioneer 1000-5 or 6 and the new Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT 1000. I’m leaning mule, the wife likes the Honda but not enough to fight me on my choice. I would have probably purchased the mule last week as a local dealer gave me a great number on a 24 FXT 1000 Ranch edition then tells me about the stop sale order due to a recall. He informed me they have the fix which is an ecu programmed delayed spark and fuel. So basically the engine will turn over and not start on the first rotation allowing gas vapor remaining in the head to be evacuated prior to sending spark and fuel. My issue is it’s getting close to the time the 25’s should be announced (they should have been already) and I’m concerned about buying a 24 with a band aid fix and the fact that some 25’s from Kawasaki have already been announced but not the fxt 1000. I don’t want to buy a 1 off 24 model until I know how they will address the 25 models. Curious if anyone heard what the 2025 models will be or if they will be.

Products Discussed in

To Top