1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Lift Kit

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by BoiseG, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Jun 7, 2024 at 9:13 PM
    BoiseG

BoiseG [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2024 Off-Road Premium
    I'm looking for a kit to give me about 2" - 3" lift, anyone have experience with this suspension kit? How is the ride quality and dependability? How about Ironman 4x4 in general, do they make quality products? Thanks for any information you can provide.

2. Jun 7, 2024 at 9:29 PM
    kmeeg

kmeeg New Member

Member:
    Rida quality - imo better than TRD Pro fox shocks

Dependability - no idea. I install it with a friend in garage somewhere around July 2022 and so far no issues.

Here's my video which gives more details about the parts used and other info.

https://youtu.be/Xrp-LYkTLf8?si=Ok3euhL7quO4WsKi

Edit -
    Note that my 4runner is non kdss. If you have kdss you should buy the kit with KDSS track bar and spacer kit.

BoiseG[OP] likes this.
  3. Jun 7, 2024 at 9:49 PM
    NotAPro

NotAPro New Member

Member:
    I got a kit for sale if you have kdss

4. Jun 8, 2024 at 3:22 AM
    Spare Parts

Spare Parts New Member

Member:
    Southern Maine
    Vehicle:
    22 LR ORP
    Sherpa Crestone. 4X Innovations Sliders
    I have just under 500 miles on stage 3 foam pro, lift was 3 inches at install, I measure again after I put some miles on this summer. Little bumps can be felt slightly more than the ORP factory, but speed bumps are swelled right up. I haven’t taken the new suspension on anything but pavement yet, but expect it will handle the logging roads at speed way better than the ORP factory, which actually was pretty good.

BoiseG[OP] likes this.
  5. Jun 8, 2024 at 4:28 AM
    GrantA

GrantA Enjoying God’s creation

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Fully locked 2020 SR5 Premium
    - GOBI roof rack and ladder - Westcott Design Rock sliders - M.O.R.E. Underbody Skid plates - Dual ARB air compressor & ARB single compressor - LED interior lighting - Ironman 2.0 meter awning and enclosure - Ironman winch with factor55 hook - Ironman foam cell pro suspension - Ironman recovery snatch rope - Ironman recovery traction boards - lilbscustomfab Hybrid Front Bumper - lilbscustomfab BMC - RRW RR7-H Hybrid Beadlock wheels - Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75/17 M/T - 4.88 gears - ARB front air locker - ARB rear air locker - Hi-lift jack & mount - Sony aftermarket speakers - LASFIT External LED Light Conversion - Center console organizer - Glovebox organizer - ICS phone Mount holder - C4 rear bumper with dual swing arms - C4 gas skid plate - C4 rear diff skid plates
    I put my stage 3 foam cell pros on in May of 2021. Less than 10k miles on the 4Runner at the time. Now I am at 33k miles and still rocking the FCP. I haven’t had any issues. I enjoy the ride quality way over stock. Stock looks and feels cheap in comparison. I think you will be happy with them. I got the 2.5 inch front and 2 inch rear to help level the 4runner out.
    I am just above it at factory height from center of the hub with all the weight I added back on and I got the stiff springs so that is a downfall but honestly my 4Runner doesn’t feel that way as I am a bit taller that all the stock 4Runners.

IMG_2132.jpg

6. Jun 8, 2024 at 12:51 PM
    BoiseG

BoiseG [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2024 Off-Road Premium
    Thanks for the input guys, there's very little info out there for the Ironman CFP from anyone except Ironman, so it's hard to make an informed decision. Thank you for the video Kmeeg, I'll definitely check that out.

Spare Parts and kmeeg like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top