1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey ! I'm Bob... Captain of the sailing vessel Chance. I have a 2004 4runner limited 4x4 6cyl.

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Sailinbob, Oct 24, 2024 at 1:11 PM.

1. Oct 24, 2024 at 1:11 PM
    Sailinbob

Sailinbob [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Vehicle:
    4runner limited 4x4
    None
    I left to avoid Milton and am currently stranded in Taccoa Ga because I lost the rear-end. Maybe the transfer case as well. My sailboat took a hit and the main mast is down. I can't find anyone that can fix my 4runner for at least 3 weeks locally. Though I'm fine in the cabin on my parents property I need to get back asap. Is anyone aware of someone in N.E. Ga. who can help a fellow enthusiast out ? I realize this isn't really the purpose of the forum but I'm trying all possibilities. Appreciate any info. Capt.Bob

2. Oct 24, 2024 at 1:16 PM
    Bob

Bob Member Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    SoCal
    So you need a mechanic in NE Georgia?

Spare Parts likes this.
  3. Oct 24, 2024 at 1:46 PM
    Spare Parts

Spare Parts New Member

Member:
    Southern Maine
    Vehicle:
    22 LR ORP
    Sherpa Crestone. 4X Innovations Sliders
    Change the title to state you are looking for mechanical help in N.E. Georgia, also look for the regional thread and ask there as well. Tacoma world might even be a better place as it’s more active.

4. Oct 25, 2024 at 11:29 AM
    Bluesky 07

Bluesky 07 Not a New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Russell
    Northern Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Silver ‘07 Sport V6 4WD @ 263K miles
    “Deep” Satoshi grille | X-REAS delete / TRD Offroad front springs & Bilstein 4600 shocks + FJC rear springs | Weathertech front & rear mats | Tinted front windows | Floor Armor cargo mat | TPMS bypass | LED interior, tag, & reverse lights | BlueSea Systems console USB power ports | Gentex 453 autodim mirror w/Homelink & compass | Kenwood DDX373BT HU + Audiovox backup camera | Fumoto F-103S | Bazooka tube subwoofer | Kenwood speakers & KAC-M1804 amp | Philips H9/9011 headlight bulbs | Rexing V1 Gen3 dash cam | Map light mod | Breather mod | Off-road Nav Setup | Power Stop Z36 brakes | OBD Fusion diagnostics
    Message me your contact info. I belong to a group called Venture Unknown that may be able to connect you with someone who can help.

5. Oct 25, 2024 at 11:44 AM
    Jennyjo14

Jennyjo14 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jennifer
    Vehicle:
    2024 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4x4
    None
    Where are you trying to get back to? I'm always down for a weird road trip and spent a good majority of my teen years (with parental assistance) aiding a Vietnam Veteran and getting him legal assistance who had taken up squatter's rights on an island that me and a friend used to go camping on when his boat was damaged. He was a good dude. Wish I knew where he was.

Products Discussed in

To Top