1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front control arms on my 91 4Runner...

Discussion in '2nd Gen 4Runners (1990-1995)' started by subafoo, Mar 24, 2024.

1. Mar 24, 2024 at 5:36 AM
    subafoo

subafoo [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyson
    Vehicle:
    1991 4Runner always getting worked on.
    Cold air intake, full stainless exhaust, completely rewired with 3 separate fuse panels one for auxiliary power "camping" and "light bars" one for stereo and interior lighting including under hood LED work lights, added door lights and under dash LEDs, and one for house power under the hood. I have 2 100Ah LiPo batteries in the rear quarter panels for camping with two battery switches. Have 4 inches of lift in the rear and two in the front. The engine has an EGR delete and the rebuilt the throttle body and added new fuel injectors with the four sprayer tips.
    I'm trying to find tube upper and lower control arms for my 91 and they've not having any luck but I do find them for the 1995 I was wondering if they're compatible for some reason none of the ones I find say they are.

2. Apr 7, 2024 at 7:23 AM
    evanspen

evanspen New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1995 red limited 4runner
    I don’t understand why they wouldn’t be. Didn’t they just do a face lift from 92 to 93. But maybe they aren’t. That’s odd.

Products Discussed in

To Top