1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FlowMaster Outlaw Exhaust

Discussion in 'Performance' started by col_carroll, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Jun 27, 2023 at 8:33 AM
    col_carroll

col_carroll [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2022 Silver SR5 4x4
    Stickers… lots of ‘em
  2. Jun 27, 2023 at 12:38 PM
    stunner_4runner

stunner_4runner New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner SR5 4WD
    Radflo Stage 3 Lift Kit- 2.5 Extended Front & Rear RR Adjustable Coilovers Total Chaos Upper Arms ARB rear medium springs 3” Aiden James Switchback Fog Bezel Lights 4Runner Lifestyle Amber Raptor Grill Lights Trail Standard Offroad Satin/Matte Black TSO Pro Grille with 4Runner Letters Baja Designs WC Amber Fog Lights Baja Designs XL Sport Amber Ditch Lights with Cali Raised Ditch Light Brackets 2 Baja Designs LP6 Amber Behind the grille lights 2 SNS Designs 5" Amber Behind the grille lights N-FAB behind the grill lighting mount Pedal commander Jet Performance Mass Flo Air Sensor 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro Fuel Rims Custom Magnaflow exhaust with Series 50 Flowmaster Muffler Alpharex Nova Midnight Black Headlights AFE Momentum GT Dry Filter CAI BantamX Touchscreen for Universal with sPOD Alpharex PRO-Series LED Tail Lights Jet Black Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading Full Length Roof Rack Outgear Solutions Low Key Front Bumper 4WDKING 30’ LED Light Bar for the Bumper RSG Front Skid Plate
    I am running the Outlaw Muffler with a custom exhaust setup. Absolutely love the aggressiveness of the Outlaw Muffler. If you can deal with the loudness, then hands down pull the trigger!

col_carroll[OP] likes this.
  3. Jun 27, 2023 at 3:29 PM
    col_carroll

col_carroll [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2022 Silver SR5 4x4
    Stickers… lots of ‘em
    Have any videos of the sound for you? I just have the seen the YouTube video. Curious what it sounds like just idling

4. Jul 4, 2023 at 7:57 PM
    Rob41

Rob41 Veteran

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Northern Michigan
    Vehicle:
    2023 Supercharged 4Runner TRD
    Magnuson Supercharger, CSF Performance Radiator, Eibach Pro-Truck Series 2R suspension, SCS Ray10 Bronze Wheels, Pedal Monster, TRD Pro Grill, TRD Pro Roof Rack
    When I was younger I would have wanted the louder exhaust. I just got a TRD ORP rather than the Pro specifically for the quiet exhaust......and the money saved paid for the Magnuson supercharger that will be here soon. Performance over sound if you will ;)

5. Aug 7, 2023 at 4:35 PM
    TrailSpecial22

TrailSpecial22 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2022 Trail Special Edition Lunar Rock
    2” lift Bilstein 6112 w/600 lb coils front, 1.5” lift Eibach T13 coils rear, Bilstein 5100 rear shocks, TRD skidplate, TRD stainless catback w/black TRD side exhaust, TRD shifter handle, Weathertech bug deflector, 20% tint front, LED door bulbs, 285/70/17 Falken WP AT3, Energy Suspension front bumpstops, SSO Slimline Bumper w/ Badland Shackles, Durobumps 4.25” rear
    to bad youre in FL. Id give you my stainless TRD exhaust for your stock set up

6. Aug 7, 2023 at 5:16 PM
    Henry J

Henry J Crap…crap crap crap crap…crap

Member:
    Sacramento Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Brick Red FJ & 2011 Silver T4R Trail
    Same! I have the American Thunder and wanna swap back to stock.

To Top