1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Falcon 2" Shock Absorber Systems?

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by monnea, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Dec 7, 2020 at 12:57 PM
    monnea

monnea [OP] New Member

Member:
    In the market to look for a lift kit and saw these guys. I mainly use my rig for daily drive and the occasional dirt roads.

Anyone have experience in these boys? Pros and Cons? Didn't want to break the bank, but want a good option.

upload_2020-12-7_12-54-56.jpg

https://teraflex.com/shop_items/5bbcd7c056d70ed493a54a96

2. Dec 7, 2020 at 1:30 PM
    stunner_4runner

stunner_4runner New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner SR5 4WD
    Radflo Stage 3 Lift Kit- 2.5 Extended Front & Rear RR Adjustable Coilovers Total Chaos Upper Arms ARB rear medium springs 3” Aiden James Switchback Fog Bezel Lights 4Runner Lifestyle Amber Raptor Grill Lights Trail Standard Offroad Satin/Matte Black TSO Pro Grille with 4Runner Letters Baja Designs WC Amber Fog Lights Baja Designs XL Sport Amber Ditch Lights with Cali Raised Ditch Light Brackets 2 Baja Designs LP6 Amber Behind the grille lights 2 SNS Designs 5" Amber Behind the grille lights N-FAB behind the grill lighting mount Pedal commander Jet Performance Mass Flo Air Sensor 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro Fuel Rims Custom Magnaflow exhaust with Series 50 Flowmaster Muffler Alpharex Nova Midnight Black Headlights AFE Momentum GT Dry Filter CAI BantamX Touchscreen for Universal with sPOD Alpharex PRO-Series LED Tail Lights Jet Black Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading Full Length Roof Rack Outgear Solutions Low Key Front Bumper 4WDKING 30’ LED Light Bar for the Bumper RSG Front Skid Plate
    monnea[OP] and 7385 like this.
  3. Dec 7, 2020 at 8:26 PM
    Doglover2003

Doglover2003 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '18 ORP w/KDSS
    Falcon are big with the Jeep crowds. Don't know too much about them though. I'm a King shock guy so I'm biased

monnea[OP], 7385 and Thatbassguy like this.
  4. Dec 7, 2020 at 8:53 PM
    fajitas21

fajitas21 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Collierville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 ORP
    Custom scratches
    Falcon I believe are made by TeraFlex, which is a big Jeep suspension group. They also make some for the F150 and F250, and are good products. They are a bit off the beaten path for Toyota, but they custom valve every shock specifically for the vehicle you buy it for. Lots of quality suspensions do that, like Kings, but cheaper ones don't, like Bilsteins. The price fits the expectation as well. I haven't personally ridden in Falcons, but have heard good things.

monnea[OP] likes this.
  5. Dec 8, 2020 at 10:40 AM
    kmeeg

kmeeg New Member

Member:
    Finally I got some good news. My 4x4 shop just messaged me saying that ELKA has shipped my order. FINALLY...!!

upload_2020-12-8_11-29-34.jpg
    upload_2020-12-8_11-29-1.jpg

6. Dec 8, 2020 at 10:54 AM
    stunner_4runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner SR5 4WD
    Radflo Stage 3 Lift Kit- 2.5 Extended Front & Rear RR Adjustable Coilovers Total Chaos Upper Arms ARB rear medium springs 3” Aiden James Switchback Fog Bezel Lights 4Runner Lifestyle Amber Raptor Grill Lights Trail Standard Offroad Satin/Matte Black TSO Pro Grille with 4Runner Letters Baja Designs WC Amber Fog Lights Baja Designs XL Sport Amber Ditch Lights with Cali Raised Ditch Light Brackets 2 Baja Designs LP6 Amber Behind the grille lights 2 SNS Designs 5" Amber Behind the grille lights N-FAB behind the grill lighting mount Pedal commander Jet Performance Mass Flo Air Sensor 315/70/17 Cooper STT Pro Fuel Rims Custom Magnaflow exhaust with Series 50 Flowmaster Muffler Alpharex Nova Midnight Black Headlights AFE Momentum GT Dry Filter CAI BantamX Touchscreen for Universal with sPOD Alpharex PRO-Series LED Tail Lights Jet Black Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading Full Length Roof Rack Outgear Solutions Low Key Front Bumper 4WDKING 30’ LED Light Bar for the Bumper RSG Front Skid Plate
    Oh heck yea! Kmeeg, please lemme know how they ride. My Radflo lift kit is out for delivery today!!! Woohoo.

7385 and Doglover2003 like this.
  7. Dec 8, 2020 at 10:56 AM
    kmeeg

kmeeg New Member

Member:
    For sure. I wish I ordered Radflo / Kings. Just imagine the wait time if I had any problems. Lesson learnt, shop US companies preferably local to you.

8. Dec 8, 2020 at 10:59 AM
    stunner_4runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Raymond
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner SR5 4WD
    Ordered mine through YotaMafia during their Black Friday sale. I’m in Cali! I believe their company is based in Florida. But they had my set up in stock, so that made things easier. You will love the Elka’s for sure. They should compare to all the name brands Kings, Icon, Radflo, etc..

Doglover2003 and kmeeg like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top