1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eibach Load Leveler

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by skillingsworth, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Jun 14, 2024 at 8:03 AM
    skillingsworth

skillingsworth [OP] New Member

Member:
    I am about to install the Eibach 2.0 on the front of my '22 ORP and I am going to go with the Eibach Load Leveler system in the rear with Bilstien 5100's. Question is on what springs to select. I have a Rigd Ultraswing with spare tire and a Gobi roof rack. I don't expect to add much more weight but am curious if I should go with the 0-200 or 200-400 springs. My use is 90% paved but I do get out in the mountains from time to time. I'm wanting a 2.5" - 3" lift overall. Am wondering if the 0-200 will be enough but don't want to stiffen the ride too much or sag with gear in the back. Opinions?

2. Jun 14, 2024 at 10:07 AM
    LunarTR4

LunarTR4 New Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    22’ TR4 ORP LR
    Depending on what you're bringing with you for adventures will determine the springs. That being said, with the constant added weight of the two items you mentioned, I do not see why you would have issues with the 400-lb springs. I run the 200-lb springs empty 90% of the time and I think the rear rides just fine. Granted, I'm on stock rails and I do not have a tire carrier.

Products Discussed in

To Top