1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bulb recommendations for headlights/fog

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by ThrashSmash, Oct 3, 2024.

1. Oct 3, 2024 at 7:08 PM
    ThrashSmash

ThrashSmash [OP] New Member

Member:
    2009 Urban Runner still on stock bulbs/lights. They are very dark and I'm looking to get more visibility with the whitest bulbs. Looking to do the H9 conversion and would like some recs on bulbs (Phillips, hella, sylvania?). Also for the high beams do I go h11s? How about fog bulbs? A little lost on this as I'm only finding recs for the 5th Gen.

2. Oct 4, 2024 at 11:54 AM
    LOSTR4

LOSTR4 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2005 T4R Limited V8 Dorado Gold Pearl
    Just a couple
    Maaaan! I JUST swapped in some Morimoto 2-Stroke bulbs (H11) for my low beams and the OSRAM Night Breaker Halogens (https://www.ebay.com/itm/3839133753...pZomAvMZ7guWzEXGS0A25JnQ==|tkp:Bk9SR5DSj47LZA) for the High beams and they are absolutely incredible! I didn't change the projector lens and do not have glare like we all used to b!tch about...The Moriomotos can be rotated 360 degrees to fit and be oriented correctly in the housing which makes them NOT glare and provide incredible light output! The best part from swapping from HIDs to LEDs, is the lack of "warm up" time...though, the HIDs performed very well too, I just like the faster use timing with the LEDs...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top