1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2024 TRD PRO change bird’s eye view color

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by etsui4, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Sep 5, 2024 at 9:22 PM
    etsui4

etsui4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Im in Canada. I watched the YouTube show how to change bird’s eye view color. But mine doesn’t work because looks like the manufacturer block this function. I can go to the camera settings but not allow to change color. Does someone knows if there’s any way can unblock?

2. Sep 5, 2024 at 9:34 PM
    semprenissart

semprenissart Mèfi

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2022 4Runner TRD Pro (MGM)
    Westcott Sliders. Gobi no rise
    Mine is a US model so I don’t know if that makes a difference but these are the steps I followed to make it work:

1) Start the vehicle and take the screen to the home page. Make sure your headlights are completely off (dial all the way down on the stalk).

2) Hold the audio button down while simultaneously turning the lights on and then off 3 times (dial all the way up, then down, repeat 3x).

3) When the new menu comes up click "Function Check/Setting", then click "Camera Setting", then click "Body Color Setting" and, finally, select the color you would like to display your vehicle as.

4) Once you have selected a new color, simply turn the vehicle off to apply the changes.

3. Sep 6, 2024 at 5:04 AM
    etsui4

etsui4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    I followed the steps but at when I click “Function Check/Settings”, I saw “Body Color Settings” but I couldn’t click it because its not highlighted it. Maybe can’t do it in Canada.

Products Discussed in

To Top